Friday, August 6, 2010

Dragon

Being in the gas business is really amazing because...

You get to wear this!!


Well, the whole attire is rather normal for me as an engineering student.
I even have my own hard hat.
and gloves. and the safety goggles too.
But these accountants looked like they just hit the jackpot.


And they couldn't stop asking me to take pictures.


We had fun touring, while learning.

I've been receiving love letters emails from this terminal every morning.
I've been replying to strangers everyday, talking about stuff I've never seen.
To meet them, and see the jetty, the tank, the pipeline before my eyes are something I've been waiting for since the first day I came into the company.

And finally last weekend, I found myself on the train to Wales.


We passed Cardiff, and I wished I could stop by to see the city.
The calmer London everyone has been talking about.
One day I will.


Wales is indeed a beautiful country.
A perfect gateway spot for weekend, and summer.
You can imagine how thrilled we were to finally get out of London,
the busy roads,
the noisy streets,
and just chill in a neighbour country, so near yet so different.
I instantly became friend with an old couple next door, who live a couple of miles away, but wanted to spend time together outside their home.
Sweet. Right?



But it was raining when we arrived,
so much for my shades and floral scarf,

No comments: