Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mobile broadband

As previously mentioned, I am currently on mobile broadband.
Yes, limited data usage, limited speed etc etc
But that's the best option so far.

Due to some unfortunate and unforeseen circumstances, we are getting our home broadband later than expected.
Much later than promised, in fact.
I was piqued when refused attention by the Seller. 
He was rude, ignorant and everything in between.
I have already sent a super long complaint to the broadband provider anyway, so let's not talk about it anymore.
*smile* and reach up for the sky.

Anyhow! I'm sure these pictures would leave most girls out there jaw-dropped.



That's my dongle, and it's PINK.
I'm loving it. It makes me wanna go online every second lol.

Oh, and I finally skyped with my mum!!
Never thought I can skype through mobile broadband.

2 comments:

Iffah said...

Love the pink,babe.

Y A Z I R A said...

Iffah: Me too, in love with it!