Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Embarrassing moments

1. One day, my boss came to me while I was writing the blog.
Haha. I don't deny I sometimes blog at work.
Anyway, as quick as the lightning can come to strike the midnight sky,
I grabbed the mouse to minimise the window.
Clicked, but nothing happened.
Click. Click. Click.
The window froze and I was sweating, panicking.
I could feel his breath over the shoulder.
Oh man!!

2. Another day, I was reading LadyVerde's blog.
One of my daily dose.
I could sense my boss' presence that I quickly opened a word file to hide the blog. Yep, lesson learnt ! =)
"Can I use your computer for a while?"
"Sure!" and I moved away.
He took the mouse and started to minimise all my active windows to open a new IE. One by one.
First, the word file. Beneath it was the excel file.
Then, Adobe Reader. Then, Outlook. Power Point.
Another excel
and....
Google Chrome!!


He literally shrieked upon seeing this
"What is this, Yazira?!!"
Hahahaha. Damn.
I was scrolling down her page when he came, 
didn't realise I stopped right at this photo.

3. Next, it was the third day of fasting, and my stomach was grumbling so loud that my boss could hear it. He looked at me and said "understandable" with a smile.
Hehe.

Oohh, the picture's taken way after he left,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

hey there...
thanx for dropg by my blog...really appreciate it...n thanx for informing :)

hahahhha ur boss surely had a shock of his life seeing my alien invasion pic! hahahahha