Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oxford

I'm having enough in my plate right now, that the last thing I'd want to do is just swallow everything in and throw up later.
That's not how I deal with undesirable decisions and unexpected outcomes.
My focus is to become an sensible intelligent woman who does not succumb to foolish acts.

So I found a way to put the nasty, inexplicable stuff underneath all the nice beautiful decorations, for me to look back ten years to come and laugh.

I did what I gotta do.
Go.Out.And.Have.Some.Fun


And we've chosen Oxford to carve some smiles and crack some laughs.
The initial plan was actually to go further north, but cancellation was unavoidable at the very last minute.

However, Oxford is just as good as the north.
The Sunday sky was blue and the Sun was at its brightest.
The buildings are breathtaking, very Medieval-ish (ok I don't really know how to describe), even at the city centre.

Pic credit to Acip
Pic credit to Acip

I am blessed to be surrounded by fun friends who entertain round the clock. We just couldn't stop talking and laughing.

These are the people who would agree to go fruit picking with you, who would choose a free entry farm, with the no-eating-while-picking rule, but end up plucking and munching all the way through the rows of fruits.

The bucket is half empty before you know it.
And they stop by the washroom before going to the cashier.

Pic credit to Acip


Ohh!! We found a weird-looking fruit, no one knows what they are.
They look like apples, but with bright green skin. Not quite round, not quite hard.
We made everyone guess, and the winner was Gooseberries!!
Which apparently exist, thanks to Wiki, but we were all wrong. Boo..



We went back to the city around six, but all the shops along the streets were already close.
Anyway, guess what I found in Oxford? Well, it's nothing unusual.

A Book.


Of course!! *Slap forehead*
And I just had to add nerd to the sensible intelligent list.


Oh, we packed sandwiches too with labels, how cute?

No comments: