Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hola, Amigos

Pheww... that was a long hiatus.

A very long indeed.

Anyway, we just moved into a new house.
Well, it's been two weeks since we checked in,
but we haven't got internet installed yet,
which explains the long hiatus.

So, here, welcome to my humble abode.

pic credit to Man

I'm on mobile broadband now,
waiting patiently for the engineers to come,
to set up our phone line and TV connections.

Well..
Mobile broadband means limited data usage.
Which also means slower connection.
And, limited image uploads.

But I've gotta live with it for another two weeks.
I can't complain. There's no use.

The house is great, in and out.
Nice location, lovely neighbours and wonderful rooms.
Altogether, it's a home.

I'm sitting comfortably on the couch,
in front of the TV,
feet on coffee table, notebook on laps,
at the time of writing.

Ahh... I couldn't ask for a better weekend,

1 comment:

iqa said...

looks like a comfy house! !