Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3.56am

It's 3.56am
I just finished eating, and now waiting for Subuh.
Twenty-four hours from now, I'll be having sahur in the flight.
Malaysia bound, MH001.
Ahhh.. I've never felt so excited to go home.

It was my choice to stay, albeit another or probably better opportunity waited at home. I can't stress more that I don't regret because to me, every little step taken is a learning step. I was forced to meet new people and do new things that I've never thought I'd do. Plus, good news keep on coming lately, one after another. Sometimes, I am ashamed of myself. God slips off my mind every so often, but He never forgets to shower me with love. Ar-rahman.

Anyway, Ika took the picture below and said I look like a refugee. Haha.


I was actually trying to recall where did I put the things-to-bring-back-home list. The last thing I want to do in Malaysia is thinking ohh it was on the table that day, now 384647382 km away. I'll be back to the land of Roti Canai, Teh Tarik and Bubur Lambuk. Yeayeayay!!

Ohh, I still have to go to work today, last day in the office. Better go back to sleep now.  My flight will be at 10pm, so there'll be a bit of rushing and running involved here. Hope I'll get to the airport in time.

By the way, Happy Merdeka, peeps!! Are we? Or we're just refugees in our own country?

I just realised we've entered the final 10 days of Ramadhan,

2 comments:

Zuriani Y. said...

Yeay Yaz dah nak balik. Jangan lupa baju Yan!

Y A Z I R A said...

Yan!! You're more excited to get the baju than to see me!!! hehehe