Monday, August 23, 2010

Edit the Wardrobe 1

I'm writing this just seconds after discovering blogspot's new cool feature.
I can have pages!
Yes, Yes, I've got two pages now right above this post.
They're clickable. Go Go. Hehe.

Recently, I've decided to do some decluttering and sell some of my stuff.
I realised I've shrunk one size as compared to the beginning of this year. *sobs* 
So here they are :

GUESS Pink Top
Size M

RM 90




MNG Turtleneck
Size M

RM 59




Zara White Shirt
Size S

RM 85

(The cutting is rather loose, suitable for M wearer)




Nafnaf Brown Top
Size L

RM 65




Cotton On Skinny Cardigan
Size M

RM 49




Tommy Hilfiger Blue Lola Long Sleeve Top
Size M

RM 99




K by Karl Lagerfield Skinny Jeans
Waist 27

RM 499 (negotiable)

(brand new. bought this a couple of months ago, but haven't got the chance to wear. 
Now it's a tad too big)



Happy Shopping.

4 comments:

Ernie said...

Check you email,dear

Myra said...

Babe! I soo want the jeansssss! mailed u! BTW, nice collections!

Farhana said...

Nego on the jeans? Is it still available?

Y A Z I R A said...

replied!!