Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thank You

Look what I found in London.


Pisang Tanduk Goreng! Hot fried pisang tanduk. nnyyuummmmmmmm


Anyway..
Three papers down, another five to go.
Another four weeks to call myself a second year student.
Can't believe how fast time flies.

I sat for one paper this morning, and Alhamdulillah it went well.
I messed up on my favourite topic though. hehe.

It was Mathematics and Statistics.
Statistics has never been my strongest subject, honestly.
It's like learning a whole new language.

Three days ago, I was already on the verge of breaking down, all thanks to the sample variances and hypothesis and sampling distributions and their family members.

See, even the names are not appealing and confusing.
And tell me which dumbhead goes asking about the origin of the formulae.
That would be yours truly. *slap*

So, I went to Eg's house but he wasn't in. I asked Man to teach me instead.
And being impatient he was with all the irrelevant questions and my rate at picking up, I got yelled at.
And laughed at.
And sneered at.
And I could feel hot tears running down the cheeks.
Yes, I did.
It was my first time crying because of an exam. How depressing.
But, boy, he was a good teacher. Phew.

Then, I got really worried about the paper two days ago.
Wanted to call mum but it was 2am in Malaysia.
So I called Man. He was busy writing the final year report, but he was really a sweetheart to listen to me panicking.

Hence, a Thank You note for him =)
Thanks, Man!!

And Thank God for answering my prayers. 
Both for blessing me with wonderful people and helping me with the exam.

On a side note, I might not go back home this summer.
But it's all uncertain yet.
Still deciding and in the process of getting permission and stuff.

Oh, and I found this on the newspaper today :


Hugo Boss sample sale.
Wish I could go, but I really need to study tomorrow.
Whoever is going, get me a pair of jeans please?!

I love my Boss jeans to boot..!!

Toddles,

No comments: