Friday, June 4, 2010

Accessorising

I'm not an impulsive buyer like most girls are.

I don't get that jacket because it's cheap or the last one in stock.
I don't use that facial product just because Claudia Schiffer's skin is flawless in the advert.
I don't buy the pants because they look good on the mannequin.
And I definitely don't buy that bag just because it's the IT bag.

I choose what I want.
But once I know, I can go high and low looking for it.
And I just need to have a whole collection of the items.

I get everything that is available in the store.
And still not enough.

Lately, I've developed the love for accessories.
Bangles and bracelets especially.


I just don't understand why guys are having a hard time accepting these lovely babies.

"they're too much"  -  ok maybe because I had six at that time.
"why do you have seashells on your hand??"  -  sea-what!!!
"why do you have to wear that!"  -  why not?
"take those off, they hurt my eyes"  -  well, you just hurt my feeling.

They're not knick knacks on the Christmas tree, my darling friends.
They're meant to make a girl feel more beautiful about herself.
To boost her confidence, if I may add.

So, please don't go criticising a girl friend's accessories.
Or questioning her motive for that matter.
Try to admire what she's got.. hehe.

Anyway, here's half of my haul. In a day. It was about two weeks ago.
Spent almost an hour at Dorothy Perkins :


Let's see what's next in the list..
cutleries??



HA HA. Good to the Night everyone,