Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hunting

We went house hunting on Monday.
And boy, it was not an easy process.
Especially when your university is located at the posh side of the city.
Everything is so freaking expensive.

*gahh. my legs look short in the photo*

Basically we've covered the whole west of London, from Hammersmith to Fulham to Kensington.
And all we got were laughs.
The agents laughed at our budget. Haha.
Poor these two girls.
Came asking for a two bed flat, only willing to pay a bedsit.
Hehe.

Well, the thing is,
I'll have so many lectures and a group project next year.
I can't afford to stay so far from school.
But I can't afford to pay £300 per week for a room too.

I guess this is the challenge I have to face for choosing London in the first place.
And, I guess this is the price I have to pay for choosing Imperial.
It's definitely a test I need to brave.

Anyway, while strolling down Baron's Court Road,
we saw this!



Cool eh?

No comments: