Thursday, June 24, 2010

Got It!


I was in the line since eight in the morning.
Even then, it was 400m long.
But I waited patiently.
Had a little chit chat with the guy behind me.
Cracked to some jokes made by the lady in front of me.
Answered the same what-is-the-queue-for question from passers-by.
And read the newspaper.

Then at ten to nine, a guy left the line.
And then people just started to leave, one by one.
The guy behind and I were smiling to each other. Oh so cute! =)
The line was finally moving.
But very slow, like an old heavy turtle.

Came 9.25am, I knew I was not gonna make it.
I had to go to work.
I said goodbye and goodluck to the guy behind, and walked away.
With much despair.

During lunch break, I went to check if things were still the same.
This time the line was really short, so I joined in without thinking twice.
I guess people were getting annoyed waiting for hours and just left for work or a quick meal.

Anyway,
I was five minutes into the line,
when the salesman came out,
and told us they've got nothing left, it's all sold out.
Delivery should be in the next two to three weeks.
Come back then.

But I had the feeling that he had just made a mistake counting the stock.
I didn't budge, while everyone else surround me left.
And guess what! The salesman came to me, smiled and said
"We've got one for you"

YAYAYAYAYYY!!!!!!!!!

And I just couldn't wait to unbox it.
While the boss was away..





I've been too loyal to Blackberry all these while,
so pardon my jakun-ness.
Hehe.
And I'm actually activating the phone while writing this.
I've heard the fuss about the signal interference when you block a certain part of the phone,
but mine has got no problem so far.
Hope it stays the same for the rest of its life.
Be good, Four.



Man's in Italy. Come back quick! Your phone's waiting.

4 comments:

ddreamer said...

hahaha. so lucky!

dllhsn said...

homaigod YAZZZ!!!!! seronoknye!!

Zuriani Y. said...

what happen to your blackberry now? haha

Y A Z I R A said...

Lovin' it!!! Blackberry... hurm... which blackberry? hehehe