Thursday, June 17, 2010

Post Exam

Day 1 :

Let's see..
I did what almost everyone else would do after a long, stressful day.
s.l.e.e.p
for fifteen hours, wake up only to eat, drink, pray and pee.

only in my case, it's one whole year.

I'm so proud of myself for getting through the exam period in one piece.
I know a lot of people have done it very well, but I have my own personal reason to be so glad and content that the year is now over.
I played a lot, and studied a little. seriously.

Anyway, as a reward, I got myself a pedicure.
We went to a nail spa near our house run by Thais, which looks all comfy and posh from the outside.
It was a bit frustrating however, as the people are so cold and unfriendly, throwing hostile looks every now and then.
The lady did my feet for 15 minutes, and that was it..!! *feels like punching somebody, anyone?*
Ika opted for a manicure instead.


It was already quite late to go shopping at oxford street, which was the initial plan, so we ended up meeting Apen at Marble Arch and headed to Westfield together. Izu and Ashraf joined us too.

We've reserved tickets for Ashton Kutcher's Killers,
and I swear Kutcher has never looked any hotter than this.
The guys were baffled by our oooohh's and wowww's and aahhhh's.
I guess we managed to annoy them to a great extent.



That's apen, and he makes faces every time!!
I'm gonna be a mean girl and put one up here.
Look everyone!! hehe.



And Ashraf was there to help me on something. We discussed about some matters, and he gave too much info that half of me was already in Lala-land after ten minutes.
Plus, I was fasting and my tummy just couldn't stop grumbling.

o0oohh summer fasting = 18 hours of no food, no drink.

Btw, something really puzzles me lately.
My pants all seem too big on my waist.
I could just sometime slip out with having to un-botton or unzip.
And I look like some hip-hop chic wearing baggy jeans right now.
Did anybody put any magical dust on my pants?
Or is it me shrinking? *wink*

I'm too sleepy now actually,

No comments: