Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hel-lo World.

Finally. An end.
To one year of coursework stress.
Ten months of daily lectures.
One month of intense self motivating.
Three weeks of emotional affairs.

And I'm a free girl..!!
Leaving second year of university with much love.
Sadly though, I won't be seeing some of my close friends next year,
as most of them will be going away for student exchange programme all over the globe.

Oh, guess who's the happiest person in the world today :


Her shopping/gossip partner is back! =)

Anyway, before I can start enjoying the holiday,
I have to make up my mind now on the elective subjects for next year.

We have two slots and too many subjects to choose from.
I'm thinking of taking nuclear
but that'll take up the only two slots I have.
Sigh.
Entrepreneurship sounds interesting too.
Plus, the exam will be in spring. Hence, one less paper in summer.
Tick.
Oh, I certainly won't go for colloid & interface science.
Had a little taste of that as part of this year's course, and it was mad!!

I'll write more later. Need to catch up on sleep right now.

Hel-lo, WORLD!!!

No comments: