Thursday, June 10, 2010

library day yay yay

Yesterday was my first attempt to study at the library.
People who know me should understand very well that I never go there.
I prefer studying in my own little humble abode.
Mainly because I get distracted easily.
Ten minutes top, and I would start looking at people.

But it was a gloomy day, and I was home alone.
Grey sky outside, dark room inside.
That's when I decided to join my other classmates in the library.
Some of them even eat, sleep and bathe there I tell you.
I wonder if they ever change pants..

Anyhow, as expected, yesterday's outcome :





I started camwhoring.

After half an hour, I was already sleepy.
And it was getting really noisy I couldn't focus anymore.

Actually.. these pictures are for my mum =)

I know she misses me.
She BBM me every second of the day.
One minute she was typing, and the next she was already asking why didn't I reply.

She just got her blackberry a couple of months ago.
And was so excited to send out emails and try on the messenger function.

A few weeks down the road, I received a text from my sister at 3am
"mama's paranoid, her bill's reaching hundreds. said she wants to sell her bb already"
Being a housewife, her phone bill never go beyond RM30.
Haha, mama.

Anyway, today's paper was quite hard as she changed the format from being an open book exam, to a close book one. But Alhamdulillah, it wasn't that bad =)

No time-waster,

No comments: