Friday, June 18, 2010

Eng-ger-Land

England didn't win *sob*

Day 2 :

I had an interview in the morning.

Since my last interview was three years ago for Imperial College admission,
I was nowhere near ready or prepared.
And it was such a short notice too. Really short.
I got the email on Thursday evening, calling for a meeting on Friday.
How long did I have to convince myself, to gather all the confidence which I've certainly left after the last interview?
sixteen hours.
and that was the shortest sixteen hours of my life.

Anyway, I became so nervous and edgy and defensive during the interview.
I smiled, I did, but with twitching lips.
I talked, with a shaky voice.
I moved, with trembling hands.
And I sometimes chose the wrong words that the interviewers got a bit confused.
Sigh.

The morning disaster didn't just end there, by the way.
On the way back, I got a dog sitting next to me in the tube.
And he did exactly what's written on the tin, lick.
oh great!

So I went to Man's place to change into something more casual.
I've left a few clothes at his place, just in case.
And a toothbrush and deodorant in case I need to go wash up there.
And my blusher, after washing up.
Oh I've got the whole set of my clinique skin care as well.
Of course I'll need those right?
And I've also left a pair of jeans.
And a couple of scarfs.
And a handbag.
A pair of boots.
And a set of telekung.

hurmm... looks like I have the whole house in his house.

someone just got a haricut. He looks funny!

Okay, here's where I break the news.

Peeps, I'm staying in London for summer.
I am not going back to Malaysia =(
I made it through the interview.
Alhamdulillah.

So we went to westfield to shop for some formal wears.
I swear I'm shrinking cause size 8 is too big for me now.
Luckily I found a smaller size at Massimo Dutti, and grabbed a few.


To Papa, I'll pass the magazines to Ina.
To Mama, your crystal is coming.. hehe.
To Yan, don't worry I'll pass that thing you ordered to anyone going back.
To the babes, Quya and Nana if you are reading this, I guess I'll see you girls in winter instead?
To my sayangs, Milo Laila Caca Amirah Zayen, I miss u all..!! and have a great summer without me.
To Soraya and Yasirah, Ika and I are staying. Come visit us. hehe.
And to the most wonderful person in the world, Ainul, I'm truly sorry!! I know I promised to come back, but promises are meant to be broken, aren't they? Haha.

I'm starting on Tuesday. cepatnye... haih.

3 comments:

Zuriani Y. said...

Ala tak balik? =(
But congrats on your interview!

a k | said...

nak pesan barang pape kasik parents ko or anything sound aku :D

Y A Z I R A said...

okie dokie!!