Friday, September 10, 2010

10-Sept-2010

Can you believe it?! It's already Eid!

Today, everyone will be in their best outfit possible. I'm sure we'll see a lot of lip-lap-lip-lap (note : any attempt to translate will diminish its essence) around us on clothes, shoes and decorations. There's nothing more amazing than to observe the wonderful world before us in scenes of joyous celebration.

And today, is the time for us to apologise and to forgive. We go to the mosque in the morning to meet the Almighty and seek for His forgiveness. Also to thank Him for giving us the strength to undergo ramadhan. We come back home and hug our parents, siblings and relatives and say sorry to each other. *Not to forget duit raya* Ahh... how peaceful and harmonious.

Also today, this girl delights in an extra celebration. Hehe. Happy 21st birthday, darling!


 I gave her a super big present which I hope she loves.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

A huge fond embrace!!


She said, you shaped me. =)

And with this, I would like to take one minute of your life to apologise for my wrongdoings, if I ever hurt any of you in person or through my writings. Intentionally or unintentionally. Let's hope year 1431 will make us better and bring us closer. Happy Eid Mubarak!

Went for takbir raya for the first time and wondered, why didn't I come here before?

No comments: