Sunday, January 30, 2011

Your I-Have-A-Problem Friend

Hamid came over to help with work.
And this is what we ended up doing the whole night.
I've never really explored mac's PhotoBooth before.





We tried to set the background to sunset, but it was a flop. See that green thing on the left? That's my towel hanging behind the door. Hehe.


Anyway, after so many failures, we were so frustrated that we decided to go to Paris ... !!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Haha! Okay, that was lame. I've got mental block now from having too much to think.

Anyway, I just have to say this. He and ainul are the two people in the world who I can never live without. They've been with me through the roller coaster rides, and it's their words that I listen to, even though hamid always fail miserably at relationship advices. Hehe.

And no matter how hard I try to keep secrets from ainul, they always miraculously find their way out through the mouth. Not good, right? Because normally, there's a looooong lecture to follow. Oh wait, it's lectures with an S.

God, you have no idea how it's like to have two best friends who are both very successful and too ambitious. Constant headache, I tell you.

If you know them, I'm sure you'd agree with me when I say that they are amazing and I'm just lucky :)

I know ainul reads this because I haven't talked much to her lately and she can't go to bed without any update from me. She's been stalking me these few days, can u believe it? So, hi stalker, please stop looking at my facebook page every five minutes and revisiting my blog every half an hour. I only write once a day, you know. Haha, I miss you, nonetheless!

And, I also know hamid reads this because I saw my blog in the most-visited-page list. kantoi. *cough, cough* I heard it was payday yesterday.

*Flying kisses to them both*

Your I-have-a-problem friend,

6 comments:

Ainul Shafiqah Shafie said...

Please remind me to kill you next time I see you. =) Love you lots.

Y A Z I R A said...

i know you wont! cuz you won't have anyone to listen to ur brazil "adventure" anymore. hehe =)

Laila said...

OMG yaz! Update diarrhea ke apa! i think i baru xcheck on ur blog 3/4 days tiba2 dah baaanykkk gilaaaaa :O my blog has been abandoned fo soooo long already :(

ooh hi Ainulll! *hugss*

amila said...

HAHAHHAHA blog diarrhea! haha lylaaaaaa

and hey kamu manusia bertiga yang dirindui.marilah skype date yg ramai2 tu.mcm comel okayy

p/s: my word verification is 'comel' ! hahahha

Y A Z I R A said...

laila : hahah, and i've waited for ur update for soo long already!!

Y A Z I R A said...

oh milo, mari !! but i don't think the video conference feature is available to mac yet.