Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In the Middle of Nothingness

Ok, the title lies.

I'm actually at the pinnacle of the busiest period and I'm sailing through it like no one's business despite the constant mental fatigue. Give me your one minute and I'm ready to trade my life saving account.

Well, when you work with a handsomely captious person, what else can you do besides being pretentious? It's very challenging, you know. Hehe. You have to be tip-top all the time and no more idling or checking facebook when doing work.

After getting all stressed up, this is how I make myself happy : over indulging in sugar. It was red velvet cake last weekend. heaven.


And I believe I've just committed one of the seven deadly sins, gluttony, die laa like this.. !

Anyway, while I was doing my work in the afternoon, the phone beep-ed. It was an incoming email, which has totally made my day. And I'm sharing it with you guys :)

If you don't understand any of the jokes, just google them. They're all sarcastically funny!!

Dear Noah, 
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely, Unicorns


Dear Twilight fans,
Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection.
Enjoy fantasizing about that.
Sincerely, Logic


Dear Icebergs,

Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch.
Sincerely, The Titanic


Dear J.K. Rowling,
Your books are entirely unrealistic. I mean, a ginger kid with two friends?
Sincerely, Anonymous


Dear America,
You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment. 
Sincerely, Canada


Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Sincerely, Google


Dear girls who have been dumped,
There are plenty of fish in the sea... Just kidding! They're all dead.
Sincerely, BP


Dear Justin Bieber,
Ariel would really love her voice back.
Sincerely, King Triton


Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.
Sincerely, That Little Triangle


Dear Taylor Swift,
If it is of any interest to you, Romeo and Juliet both kill themselves in the end.
Sincerely, Shakespeare


Dear Saturn,
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.
Sincerely, God


Dear Rubik's Cube,
Done!
Sincerely, Colorblind


Dear Santa,
Please tell me how you managed to stop at three Ho's.
Sincerely, Tiger Woods


Dear Martin Luther King Jr.,
I have a dream within a dream within a dream within another dream... What now?
Sincerely, Leonardo DiCaprio


Dear Sleeping Beauty,
I had to join the army, dress up like a man, defeat the hun army and totally save China for my man.

All you had to do was wake up.
Sincerely, Mulan


Dear Fox News,
So far, no news about foxes.
Sincerely, Unimpressed


Dear Sex Educators,
Abstinence is only 99.99% effective.
Sincerely, The Virgin Mary


Dear Toaster,
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
Sincerely, Toast


Dear Prince Charming,
You've got some explaining to do!
Sincerely, Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel, and Sleeping Beauty


And my favourite :

Dear 2010,
So I hear the best rapper is white and the president is black? WTF happened?!
Sincerely, 1985

4 comments:

Ainul Shafiqah Shafie said...

That email was priceless. =)

Y A Z I R A said...

precioussss :) it seriously made my day

Hanafedora said...

HAHAHAHA this is utterly funny. I like the prince charming one.

Y A Z I R A said...

hahahah!! i know i was torn between that and the 2010 one to be my favourite.