Saturday, February 5, 2011

Forget The World

One day, a friend came up to me and complained about my lack-of-update blog. And he was the last person on earth I'd expect to read my rants!

Anyway, if you're wondering why I haven't been blogging for the whole week, blame it on these people. They've been making my room a makeshift refugee camp :)


Look!! One is taking his nap, one has taken over the desk completely and selfishly and the other one has conquered the floor.

It's a very small room I've got here in London, and with three big men inside, it feels even smaller. But they're not always here, you see. It was good to do some catching-ups and well, gossip. Yes! They do that. Hehe.

Actually, it's really hectic at school now and I've been surviving on 'healthy' food specially delivered by Mr McDonald all week. It's been the same food going down my throat every day because what else can I eat besides fillet-o-fish?


Eye bags are my best friend now..


By the way, I'm thinking of starting a new business.. *hMmmmm*
Anyone interested?

3 comments:

Mariam Badidu said...

business? i setuju!

amila said...

yazzzzz. i'm coming to London on d 15th. don't u wanna meet ypur super-cute friend here?

Y A Z I R A said...

mariam : finally!!! someone's interested. hehehe. i'll let you know later k.

milo : i'll try to check at albert hall tomorrow k!! can't wait, and i want to go to warwick tooo..