Thursday, January 13, 2011

When It's Over

For me, last winter break has been wonderful.

I remember being in Malaysia one day and London the next day trying to find ONE money changer in this big busy city that actually keeps Moroccan dirhamIt's a rare currency my love I'm sorry we don't have it, was all I got. So frustrating, because I only had less than 24 hours to do it. I literrally went into every money changer along bayswater road and oxford street, but to no avail. We may have them the day after tomorrow, was another common answer. I was already in Africa the following day, having so much fun even without money. Hehe.

Anyway, when break's over, you go back to your normal life. Whether you love it previously or not, that doesn't matter cause life continues.

And now...?

I'm back to lectures

back to reading BOOKS @-@

back to studying for exams!!

and back to work

:)

On a separate matter, I just realised that I haven't started shopping yet, haha, although sales are all over the city.

This is the one thing I love about January. Retailers clearing up their stock, cutting down prices, and this happy little girl skips merrily into the shops. Gee.. I better find some time to shop now.

So.. anybody wants anything? Harrods is having extra 10% off this weekend. *big starry eyes*


O0ohh!! Girls, watch this please - the big pony collection. I've been analysing this video with a girlfriend for weeks, wondering how can these guys pull off the short + suit + bermuda + slipper look ?! Hotness ok.

I was at Ralph Lauren today when I heard One Republic's secrets over the speaker. I smiled to myself, thinking about the happy moments in the video. It just made my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know when is harrods' next 10% sale?

Y A Z I R A said...

I'm not sure, dear. But they have it almost every month :)