Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sweet Candies


Look who's up at 5.30 in the morning!

I totally forgot about the mirrored image when taking photos using the computer's camera, and made no effort to redo it. Hehe. Plain lazy bum bum in the house.

So, I was having cereal while doing my ritual morning readings, which consist of the blogs I frequently visit, online shopping sites, Facebook, random blogs, Twitter, more random blogs, and the favourite of all, aljazeera.net . Anyway, I was clicking here and there, skimming through the articles when I saw this :


And I wonder, really? I'm not a bag lady myself, as I only own a small collection of arm candies, but I've always liked to imagine myself prancing about the shopping malls with a Double C's shopping tote on the shoulder, or one of Prada, and ultimately the H Birkin bag. Ohhh..



Anyway, women can turn into little kids with toys and candies when it comes to bags. We've bought so many, yet we're wanting more, and by the end of the day we'll find most of them resting peacefully in the toy box, or the closet in our case. We only use one or two over and over again.

I remember Man asking if I'd buy a speaker set worth £300, and unless I don't look woman enough to him, it was a definite NO. I was dumbfounded when he bought the speaker and a monitor that worth the same as my Gucci. +fainted+

Hmm. I'm thinking of getting a MBMJ Dr Q Groovee soon, because I like the fact that it comes with a long strap for easy access to the junks in the bag. A hand held is never my cup of tea.

Or maybe I should get the Louis Vuitton Neverfull. I used to loathe the bag because the canvas just doesn't feel right to me, but when my sister got hers, it made me rethink. However, as for now, I need to focus on exams first, I'll go bag hunting right after that! Promise! Haha.


Btw! If you have excess money in the pocket, get this; A Judith Leiber crystal-embellished clutch retailing at £2995. Pic courtesy of Net-a-Porter

A victim.

No comments: