Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Inner Beauty


I was in the middle of groceries shopping when my BB beeped. It was an email from FC. More of a reminder email.
.
.
.
.

Half an hour later, I found myself among these

and these.

If you recognize what's in the pictures, congratulations!
If you don't, please be a dear and get yourself one mcD's happy meal =)

Anyway, there are a number of companies out there selling luxurious and fashionable lingerie at ridiculously high price, and one of them is La Perla, an Italian brand. I've heard of the name before but it has never crossed my mind to step into any of their stores or the one I often pass by in Slone Street. Mainly because I find the products too fancy for my liking.

But when the email came in, I hurriedly took everything out of the blue tesco basket, put them back on the shelf and left calmly (ok what a lie.. my heart was thumping like Bugatti's 20000cc car engine).

Anyway, they were having clearance sale!! You heard me? C.L.E.A.R.A.N.C.eee

and the good news is, there's a direct bus that goes from my place to Newman St, where the sale was held.

I thought "Oh well, it's just 20 minutes away, and I can always read my notes on the bus. Go there, look around for half an hour and leave. Sounds like a perfect plan" =)

A minute later, I was already tapping my oyster card. and HELLLOOWW MR. DRIVER!! pleaseeee use your SatNav-ed mind, avoid traffic and go as fast as you can *wink,wink*

The bus ride felt like hours. But thank god, I arrived just before lunchtime. Which means the place wouldn't be too crowded.

There I was, at the front door. YAYAYAYAY!!

I walked in. Smiled at the receptionist, who asked me write my name down in a log book to register me for their newsletter, which I believe will go to someone else's inbox because I put some random email address. Then I strolled through the hallway and into the room. Walla weii..

It was full with bras, briefs, underwear, hosiery, nightgowns, beach tops etc etc.. Just like Hamleys' toys. Or Godiva's chocolate. Or.. hurm I don't know what else. The point is, they're everywhere!



I ended up browsing through their collections for a good 2 hours, Ha Ha!!

To my disappointment, they didn't reduce the price that much. They're still a bit overpriced, and most of them are big sizes. But I was already there, why not grab something? *blush*

Now I really need to burn the midnight oil for an extra two hours. Zzzz.....

Agent Provocoteur next, maybe ladies?



4 comments:

rhinoceros said...

AHHAHAHAHHA kelam kabut kau. HAHAHHAHAHA! but i bet those lingeries WAS TO DIE FOR??!? btw babe, you've been blogging quite a lot lately haven't u? someone's on a roll yo! ;)

Zuriani Y. said...

wahah asexy. baju2 kat atas tu pon awak beli ke? banyak gila ok!

Y A Z I R A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Y A Z I R A said...

Soraya - Haahaha!! U imagine me going there dgn baju beli groceries, when all the other ladies kat sana pakai hebat2 with their designer bags and all... haha.

Yan - Those are beach wears.. and I didn't buy all yann!!!