Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello Mellow


Wow!!

*I'm gonna pretend like I've been updating the blog everyday for the past..er.. one year?*

I always feel like writing whenever I'm supposed to be studying for exams which start next week. Slap me! I started this blog right before I left for London, and there was a brief hiatus, then I resumed writing in the middle of the exam period last year. Not that anybody reads this blog, anyway.

Now, to explain my 9-month disappearance, I leave you with the photos taken throughout the whole period. Simply because : it's IMPOSSIBLE to write everything. And it's soo much easier organizing with iphoto +wink,wink+

This was taken at the airport. There was no emotion whatsoever as I knew I was coming back for my sister's wedding. Yes! She's married now, the one in the picture. However, I can't seem to find any photos from her wedding day. Will dig hard later to look for them.

My first steak in London!! and it was the BOMB! The place is called Sahara Grill, but I don't remember the area as we went there by car, and of course I was busy playing games at the back. Hehe. Thanks Hamid for bringing us there.

Then, I had my first photoshoot ever!! I don't really fancy posing and stuff, but when Shakir said it was free, I immediately blurted YES within one moment. Actually he didn't have to finish the rest of the sentence. Stupid, little did I know that the was a catch. Of course! There's no such thing as free lunch, yes? We had the photos in hard copy, hence no picture to show today. +sob,sob+ I spent a lot of $$ and I don't even like the them.

That's me while waiting for our turn. We had hot chocolate at Cafe Nero and it's really rich and creamy!! I love the chocolate!! Go and try it. I demand.


Next, it was Amsterdam!
To be honest, Red Light District disappoint us.
And Keukenhoff, as it wasn't time for the flowers to show their beauty yet, sadly.

And this is the place where we got our Cannabis Lollipops and "supplies" haha! Nothing so bad or naughty=D


It was the general election day in the UK on the 6th of May. We, as proud resident of Westminster, went out to do our duty. VOTE! oh, the present government is a coalition between the Conservative and Liberal Democrat and we were Prime Minister-less for 4days, if I'm not mistaken, before they came into agreement.


Finally, the lastest would be this heavenly superly delicious cake : Hummingbird's Red Velvet.

I'm singing off. I've made a promise to myself to update more regularly. Regularly might not be the correct word at the moment, but what the heck. I'll update!

Sigh.

2 comments:

amila said...

OMG.

Y A Z I R A said...

What does that supposed to mean!!! hahah