Thursday, May 27, 2010

Photoshoot

Ohhhh these are the pictures from the photoshoot I wrote about before.
It was at Studio London, Soho.

The photographer claimed that she does Vogue magazine covers and also some other top fashion magazines.
The make up artists are all professional.
And the studio was marvellous.

We had 50 shots each, and among all, we came down to buying only two.


Anyway, the very thick layer of make up left us looking like an opera duo. Boo..

That's me and Shakir, by the way, probably one person with the longest friendship I've ever had with. 15 years, correct?

There's actually another girl whom I met 16 years ago. We went to the same kindergarten, but then grew apart as she moved to another area and we enrolled into different primary schools. After 12 years of no communication whatsoever, we were somehow reunited at college =)

Little did we know, our mothers are friends and they do contact each other once in awhile.

I took her photo off Facebook. This was during our college reunion some time ago.


Yes, Wan Amni or Pam as she's normally known as.

My mum told me how I used to go to her house for sleepover when we were little and celebrate birthdays together. She was so cute back then, my mum said she made me cards and bought me present for my birthday. But sadly, I don't remember anything at all..!! I don't even remember that we were the best of friends..!

Now back on track. Ahhh yes, 10 hours of waiting at the studio made him a little cuckoo


I was still able to behave, luckily.


I can't believe we spent 100 bucks on those photos..

But I don't entirely regret it because at least I got to try something new. It was in London and it was great working with professional people.

It's a lesson to learn, still.

The girl who did damage to her bank account,

5 comments:

a k | said...

blergh..never knew you opened a new blog from out of nowhere hahahha.. and yeah...i guess 14-15 years sumthing like dat...damn lame sial kenal T___T

btw..opera duo? mane ader doo...gay nak mati aderla arkakakak... i guess we're pros when it comes to burning ouh pockets? :D

rhinoceros said...

WOAH!!!!! U KNEW PAM 16 years ago?!?! btw, when i saw your blogpost title, i terus cam OOHHHHH MUST SEE.. ;) tak clear sangat lah babe, i datang london nanti, i mau tgk terangtangtang depan mata i. :p

Zuriani Y. said...

berapa awak kena bayar?

dllhsn said...

homaigod! cantik awak yaz!! suke lah! :))

Y A Z I R A said...

@Shakir : it's been awhile la.. but i tak pernah update dulu, i was lazy hehe but now, i don't know. i think this is actually more of my personal diary so that later i can look back at the interesting things i did while i was young, haha.

@Soraya : babe!! tak lawa ponnnn i tak payah tgk laaa =( and when are u comingg?? weeee tak sabar nye!! but time tu i exam kan?? =(

@Yan : bayar ape? the pictures are £100 and the session was free =D

@Dilos : hahahha, tak lawa pun!! anyway thanks dilos! ure so sweet..!!