Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Woman of the World

Tell me how can she not be listed in Forbes' top ten most powerful women?


She's just so amazing.

She leads one of the biggest companies in its industry, breaking the gender barrier of the gruelling men-dominated position. Her wisdom, intelligence and integrity have definitely brought her up the ladder to the ceiling of corporate world.

Watch the above video and I'm sure you wouldn't mind having her as your boss. She's so funny and modest. 

Please also tell me you could hear her determination and tenacity in the voice when she told the story about her daughter's class coffees. To me, this lady is a perfect example of "desire to success".

And despite her success, she stays true to her country, her religion and her family.

She's an aspiration.

She's Indra Nooyi, Chairperson and CEO of PepsiCo.

7 comments:

mila said...

i know Indra Nooyi from Gossip Girl hihiihi

Y A Z I R A said...

the one where blair was dithering about becoming indra nooyi or her mother? lol.

p/s : i want to be blair. haha

Sorayaoooo said...

Yazira, funny how u should post about her. last month I had a report to do and I did on PepsiCo's Earnings Call report and totally agree SHE IS BEYOND AWESOME. memang respect lah!

Y A Z I R A said...

soraya : she is, right? and she's quite young too to be in top position, just reached her 50s.

Laial said...

Yazira. Misslah. Bila awak freee? how was UKEC interviews?

Lailatul Hadziyah Mohd Pauzy said...

obviously that was me

Y A Z I R A said...

laila : interview? upsetting, let's not talk about it. hehe. miss u too!!