Saturday, April 2, 2011

In Three Sentences

I ran away to Cardiff when I was in dire need of a peaceful life after a very busy week. And I was so grateful to be welcomed by very nice people who fed me with unlimited sushi and many rounds of reality show Take Me Out. We talked all night until four o'clock and decided to just cross out everything in the following day's itinerary.








Also that night, my tummy had a tantrum that it made so much noise. And I had a chance to listen to it using a stethoscope!! It was my first time ok and I was so jakun. I felt so cool being the engineer-who-uses-stethoscope and wanted to actually sleep with it. But of course I didn't voice my desire out loud or I'd have been kicked out and slept by the roadside. Hehe.


That night, too, I found out that I am lactose intolerant :( I've always thought it's normal to get stomachache after you have milk.

The one and only Gingerbread Man Coffee in the uk.
However, I still bought coffee before boarding the bus, and was feeling all gassy inside (hehe) and uncomfortable throughout the journey. I'm now accepting the fact that I can't have milk without getting into trouble.. so sad, right?

And I had welshcake too!!


Anyway, it was a really nice and fun trip. I wish I was there longer.

I should go back to studying now :)

2 comments:

Sorayaoooo said...

eh yaz!! COOL!!! you dgr your stomach talking to you via stethoscope!!!! cool cool!! glad u had a good weekend, in cardiff, i pulak cabut lari to Liverpool. hahha.

Y A Z I R A said...

sorayaoo : it was so cool !!! but the sound was rather distant honestly. how was liverpool?!!