Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Boo-Yah!!

I saw this at Waterstone's bookstore today!!


By the staircase! What a clever spot to place a skeleton.

Anyway, not many people know this but I secretly love bookstores. I can literally spend the whole afternoon just looking around for good books at Waterstone's or WHSmith, read a page or two then think for an hour whether to buy it or not.

And, more often than not, I'd find myself sitting on the bench flipping through the book, page by page. Hehe. Can't help it, it's just so relaxing!

I wish I have a section like this in my house.


(oh,  I'd like to blame this whole geeky thing on my dad)
Like most other fathers, going out shopping with him means my roaming the shopping mall with the sisters while he "waits" at mph. All we have to do it give him a cue when we're ready to leave. Sometimes we even end up waiting for him, and he'd happily emerge from the bookstore holding two heavy bags of books, pfftt :)

Anyway, while I was wandering around the self help corener, I found a really good book called "59 Seconds : Think a Little, Change a Lot".

And at this time of writing, I'm actually browsing through a few pages of this particular book in my Kindle. Yep! You can get book samples in kindle, to feed you with the gists of the idea presented in the book. Also, it helps you save money just in case you change your mind after a couple of chapters. How convenient, right?

You should get one too! Hurry before the price goes up. Again.

Btw, I really love these two Instagram photos,



Toodles!!

p/s : currently obsessed with Modern Family,

4 comments:

amila said...

awaaaak! I have that book! (in its very essence - paper) haha..

i like it! :)

Y A Z I R A said...

paper? where did u get it from?

amila said...

I meant in book form la.not ebook.
amazon je

Y A Z I R A said...

ohhh haha!! so, what have u changed so far?