Friday, March 4, 2011

Skype

Last week, I had a date with these lovely girls.


I just arrived home from work that day when I saw Mila online.

She was so excited to try this new feature on skype, called me numerous times but the video call failed every time. Turned out that my skype was an old version and she forced me to get the new one, as well as the video conference trial.

The last time the four of us were in the same room together was during our Italy trip back in 2008. We're so much older now and no time for each other anymore, hehe.

So, whoever was behind skype's video conference is pure genius!

It was such a short session as everyone had to leave, and we decided to give it another try. Date and time were set and confirmed.

I woke up early on Sunday for our 8am date but nobody was online. By 8.30am, I gave up and went back to sleep.

And, in an attempt to make them feel guilty, I got these.



Skype is not so cool after all :(

3 comments:

amila said...

your tactic in making people feel guilty worked! haha


cis cis. tapi mana lyla? missing trus.haha

Laila Pauzy said...

:O guilty as charged. forgottttt :(((

Y A Z I R A said...

mila and laila : we have to do it again ok!