Monday, February 28, 2011

The Shoe That Doesn't Fit

I received a text message from my mum.
She wanted to buy a handbag.
She couldn't find the bag in malaysia and asked me to get it here.
I was jumping up and down with excitement. Ok, liar.
But, seriously, who doesn't like shopping and spending someone else's money, right? Hehe.

Anyway, I was so caught up with work that I didn't have time to reply her text. When I finally remembered, I apologised and was hoping that she received it.

A good ten minutes passed before my phone beep-ed. Yayayaayy!!

The text sounded like this :

"mama's asleep. did she just say she wants a bag? she's got so many already. how much is it this time?"

HA HA !!

That was my dad, disapproving of a newcomer to the huge collection of bags his wife already owns.

Someone just got busted.

O0ohh, instagram moment, pfftt..

If the shoe doesn't fit, change it.
If a strategy doesn't work, dump it.
Better luck next time, ma?

2 comments:

Posh said...

so cute..! same reaction from My hubs every time I'm thinking to 'expand' my personal shoes & handbags collection;-) Btw, Luv reading ur blog!! Nice...

Y A Z I R A said...

thanks, dear =) and likewise.