Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday

I looked at my timetable this morning, and almost fainted.


I know, the schedule shown is for November 2,
but it's all the same every week.

Anyway! you are yet to hear the worst.

I knew I was already late to register for language class, but I went to the language department anyway to see if they are willing to take me in. And guess what! They still do accept new enrolment. However, all the daytime classes are full, leaving only evening classes which start at six and end at eight pm. To cut story short, only the one on Tuesday has a few spots left and I secured one.

So, if you're thinking of going out with me on Tuesday just because Wednesday is half-day class, forget it. I have no idea what I've gotten myself into =)

Presentation went well, Alhamdulillah

No comments: