Sunday, October 31, 2010

Money = Motivation

The title may sound so dodgy, but I would like to take this opportunity to ask everyone, who thinks money is never a motivation for them?

When I watched Social Network (yes the Facebook story) I was quite surprised to find that Mark is portrayed as someone so humble who doesn't care about money at all, and it was Eduardo who managed the company financially and found investors. I couldn't believe such people exist.

So I went back, and did some research. And as I have predicted earlier, the movie failed to show the real Mark. It was actually his idea to value the company and search for investors. And he got Eduardo as his best friend to help. See?

Source : google.com
Anyway, when I went back for summer last September, I had no business to run and I swear that almost killed me due to boredom.

 Last year, I managed the blogshop. The year before, while waiting for Alevel result, we sold cookies and did clothes trading. Before that was the top up cards era. Hehe, now that I listed them out, I wonder where have all the money gone to..

Anyhow, since I was itching to do something, I have successfully teamed up with brother in law and we started to sell..

Ok, now u guess!!

guess guess guess!!!

*
*
*
*
*
*

Fine, we sell LAND.

Bukit Damar
The area is called Bukit Damar. Strategically located in Dengkil, it is expected to bloom in the near future, all thanks to the fast-developing neighbours, Cyberjaya and Putrajaya. Hence, I can say that investing in one of these lots is very promising. At RM25 per square feet, it is very cheap and affordable comparied to nearby lands. There also has been an increase in the price over the past ten years.

But the real question is, Why Deal With Us?

Because we bring you straight to the landlord and negotiate the price on your behalf

Man with a tractor


Oo0ohh, going to the site was so fun!! And that's me in orange and red. Oh my, I really need to lose some weight!!

Nah, the closest I've ever been to nature was the overnight stay in the jungle for Duke of Edinburgh Award. It was the longest night of my entire life, with mosquitoes biting every five minutes and some wild dogs visiting our camp site. Scary! And in the middle of the night, we heard a group of worshippers doing their thang, beating drums so loud and chanting weird mantras.

And I will never go camping in Malaysia again.



For more info about Bukit Damar land investment, visit this page.

Am loving "How'd you get so rich?" show

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huarghhh .. Ok kidding hahaha

Anonymous said...

-muiz

Y A Z I R A said...

muiz i knew it was you even without the name!!!

Payroll Providers Guelph said...

Money is definitely the motivation for people. Whether it is an employee or employer, both are motivated by the money. It is a utmost important commodity of the world.