Friday, October 8, 2010

time time time

At the moment, there are so many things to be done.
I'm juggling work, study and Gossip Girl.
Of course, I always fail to keep that leisure prop in the air.
Sometimes, I even have to plan that short trip to the bathroom.
Pathetic kan?

At this rate, there's not much time left for friends.
We don't go out dinner or lunch like old times.
No more battle, no more jokes.
No trips, no games.

But with FaceTime, everyone seems to be so close.



These fellas make funny faces all the time.
and they say we don't have to say Yes, just nod.
So true and so cool.

Anyway, this year is all about placement, industrial internship and industrial link project. And of course, more intense lessons.
It's only the first week of school and I have a presentation to deliver, and a project to submit.
I seriously need to catch up.

And I often find myself killing two birds with one stone.
Like, looking for research materials at Harrods (haha)
and eating while sleeping.
Hehe. Ok, it's not that bad.

I'll probably be as busy as a bee this coming week. Wish me luck.

Note : I don't work for Apple and I eat Maggie for breakfast.

2 comments:

milo said...

facetime dgn Apen? hahahha

Y A Z I R A said...

Ha Ha.