Saturday, October 30, 2010

Smile

I was on a crowded bus one day when the driver stopped to let passengers out. It was too jam-packed that I had to stand. And as luck would have it, I heard an old man continually shouting and cursing because the lady sitting next to him wouldn't budge to let him out. I just had an exhausting day, but I couldn't help but to look at this distraught old man swearing endlessly. 

No, I actually stared at him!

Then, he lifted his face and looked up at me. And the next thing I knew, I was smiling at him. What do you think this venerable gentleman did? There, on his face was the sincerest and cutest smile I've ever seen thrown back at me with a silent thank-you

I felt sunshine inside my entire body. I went back home with a grin plastered on my face, covering the weary frown, knowing that I just made someone's day.

How did I know? Because he was happily humming to Bieber's song as he got off the bus.

Source : google.com
So, moral of the story?

Happy Hallo-Weeeheee, Peeps!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which JB song?? Baby? Somebody to love? Never let go? please say Eeenie Meenie :p

edzmar said...

which JB song?? Baby? Somebody to love? Never let go? please say Eeenie Meenie :p

Y A Z I R A said...

muiz : of course la baby! Imagine an old man singing eenie meenie. actually, him singing baby is funny too.. haha.