Saturday, October 2, 2010

The First Day

I've safely arrived in London, and I sneezed blood at five in the morning. Ahh...

I haven't got the chance to see the gp, though. But thanks to the coughing and runny nose, I had pills to put me to sleep throughout the twelve hour journey.

And I was greeted by this gentleman as I landed. Haha. Nah, this is just apen but yea, the real driver did wait by the gate holding that little board with my name on it up high. I didn't expect that!


Anyhow, although short, this summer break has been the most meaningful and enjoyable. I'm glad I made the decision to come back home. I am in London finally, independent as I have to be and all busy with study, let's see what the country has got to offer to me this year.

I'm still jet-lagged

2 comments:

milo said...

i thought that IS the real driver? haha

Y A Z I R A said...

haha so does everyone else..