Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beauty Pageant

edited

Oh-kay. Pardon me for wandering too far down, but I wonder how does a transsexual cope with the new ehem, private part? A friend told me about sex rearrangement surgery, and I can't shake it off since.

*************

Holy cow!!

Have you guys seen the video of Miss Malaysia Pahang 2010 pageant? It's widely circulating on facebook now and all over the internet.

Fine, I'll put it here. I'm not entirely sure if all of the contestants are cross-dressers or not, but I'm pretty sure some of them are.


When I first saw it, I thought they are all beautiful, walking down the runway so gracefully and confidently in traditional costumes. Of course, a part of me heard the harsh, deep almost masculine voices and felt something was unusual about the pageant, but that part of me chose to give them the benefit of her doubt and just ignore it.

Anyway, the fact that it was held in Malaysia is indeed disturbing. We should realise that the town is talking and the world is looking. Just saying.

My friends started to make jokes about the contest over tea. One even suggested that we have our very first and own drag queen pageant in London.

And I think I've already found a candidate :

Farouq(ah)
I hope he doesn't see this. Haha!!

And no, ladies, he ain't no fruitcake. He was forced to model the hat, the smile and the pose. I guess he nailed it better than me, huh? Such a talented boy.



4 comments:

Hanafedora said...

Utterly disturbing. Even the performances are freak shows. And god the emcee is annoying. Haha this is embarrasing. *just saying.

f a R said...

HAHAHAHA!! can i show this to faruq? like serious pleaseeee??

anyway i just couldn't understand how a real lady could actually became one of the judges and gave 'positive' (?) comment about the contestant. was she out of her mind?

Y A Z I R A said...

Hana : Exactly. But they say it's freedom of the will. Apparently there's a lot of beauty contests for cross-dressers in Malaysia, underground ones. Amazing how they get money to fund these events kan? Hehe

Y A Z I R A said...

Farah : Hahah!! I hope farouq doesn't mind, I compliment his talent kot. Real question is : how did u know she's a real lady?