Friday, April 15, 2011

Tom and Summer

Summer : I just woke up one day and I knew.

Tom : Knew what?

Summer : What I was never sure of with you.

**

Summer : I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray, and a guy comes up to me and asked me about it. And now he's my husband.

Tom : Yeah. And so?

Summer : So.. what if I'd gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I'd gotten there ten minutes later? It was- It was meant to be.


p/s - don't force love. It comes when you least expect it :)

2 comments:

laila said...

What is this madnesssss?
The last layout lagi cool!
madness yaz! madnessss!!

LOL. See you next weekend. Im gonna be bringing my notes and laptop to get some studying done. but can we also have dinner someplace nice and maybe theater/ movie too? And can i follow you to Salsa? :D

xxxxx

Y A Z I R A said...

laila : haha!! I was just playing around with the templates. Back to the old one now, cause I like it too hehe. Yep! See you next week!! p/s : i don't do salsa anymore :(