Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WHINES.... and you don't wanna read.

Life has been pretty sh*tty lately. Very hectic and I'm so messy and shabby you wouldn't wanna walk next to me. Doesn't it look like my shower has been dry for a month? Big puffy eyes some more... haishh..

10pm @ Library.
My days have been so packed I don't even have time for myself anymore. I'm sorry if I sound so whiny. So stress, man..!! There's just so many things to settle before the weekend.

I'm going back on Sunday and my passport is still at the Moroccan consulate!! How can I not be worried. I'm not even sure if my application has been approved or not, and the only time for collection is between 1.30pm and 2pm, when I'm supposed to be at school doing the projects. Deadlines are on Friday. Two projects running simultaneously, tedious ones. Now I can say 'padan muka' to myself for choosing the subjects, and the university itself..!!

If you're planning to study here, lemme give you a preview of my day. Let's take yesterday. I left the house at 8.30 am, bus was delayed due to accident, arrived late for lecture at 9.20am, finished first subject at 10, next one started immediately and ended at 12, then I straightaway ran to another department for another lecture which ended at 2, and yep another lecture from 2 to 5. But I left the lecture hall at 3, went to design room for the project, looked at the drawing for awhile, discussed with the team and made my way to the library at 4 for another group meeting. Stayed there until 10 and went back home. Bought subway for dinner (not healthy) and arrived at 11pm. And, continued doing work..

I know this might be nothing for some people, but my mind is so tired now =( It's been like this for almost a month, with different tasks of course.

Can the clock stop ticking for a minute and let me rest?
I was at work this afternoon when a friend asked "have you packed your stuff?"
NoOooo!! I haven't. Thanks for reminding.

I'm not excited to go back anyway because I'll arrive in Malaysia on monday and has to leave for the st*pid camp the next day. For a week. I haven't done medical check-up yet. I haven't finished planning for the trip yet. I haven't studied for my exam yet. I haven't done so many things. Arghh..

At this time of writing, I wonder how's it like to just sit and enjoy a cup of coffee for a couple of minutes.

Weekends = group meetings

9 comments:

milo said...

awak. fighting!! :)

dllhsn said...

yess fighting yaz!! no pain, no gain :) *hugs*

Anonymous said...

u have bose and ur life sucks? Unfair!! Hahaha. -muhd muiz

amila said...

oh betul2.ada bose kot. hidup lebih bermakna apabila bose di sisi LOL

silence musica said...

i feel you yaz...

Farhana Ahmad said...

been there, done that. cuma bukan di UK lah. just stay calm n cool. u can do it. :)

Hanafedora said...

makcik ni banyak gile kerja...hehe tkpe2 masa degree je unless if u want to take PhD in Imperial too... lol

Y A Z I R A said...

mila n muiz: not my bose, boo. but i like it so much!! bes gile ok =)

hana : i tanak!! cuz now nak jumpe u pun susah.. i can imagine phD mcm mane.. hehe

Y A Z I R A said...

dilos + zaty + farhana : fighting!! but submission was yesterday, hehehe. phew now nak tidur.