Monday, December 27, 2010

Malaysia

Post OBS :

Dark!!


AND Food



All in a day. I daresay, after OBS, my appreciation for food has rocketed up very high. I've gained four kg in a week, and that is a magic only your home country can do.

As most of you know, my two-week break in Malaysia is over, and I'll be leaving tomorrow night. It's such a short one this time, but I'm so glad I used every minute of it wisely, pleasantly and cheerfully. To the charming young man whom I spent most of the time binge-eating with : you've been wonderful and thanks for listening to my crappy stories, hehe. To the friends whom I didn't get the chance to meet because of the never ending last minute plan cancellations : I'll see you girls next time k? Don't worry, I still love you all *hugs*

Anyway, I guess it's true when they say no matter how far you go, home is where the heart belongs to. I'll never have enough of the food, the people and the heat. But deep down, I also love London :)

No comments: