Wednesday, December 29, 2010

29.12.2010

It's not cool ok, to arrive at heathrow very early in the morning. The place was like a dead airport. The people at immigration border didn't bother to smile at all. I almost succumbed to the myopic temptation of just yelling at them to wake up! Hehe. Even the tube was not operating yet.

But the best thing about studying abroad and living in a big city is, you have to learn to be independent. Or you'll be left behind.

So, I called up for minicab service and waited for the driver to come. Luckily I had him to update me on things that have been going on in the uk for the past few weeks. It was ironically quite warm when I arrived, unexpectedly of course after the world-shattering news of blizzard and flight interruptions just the week before. But apparently it rained heavily last night, sweeping all the snow off the ground.


I reached home and found this GIRL in my house!!

Sorayaooooo
I was soo excited to go out with her! I unpacked as quickly as possible, and  found myself strolling along Old Bond Street within hours, and then Oxford Street, then Bayswater. 



Ohh I downloaded a very cool application called Instagram on iPhone and we didn't waste any time. Immediately, our journey of cam-whoring began... haha!





and I'm still too tired now.

Good Night!!

No comments: