Monday, December 6, 2010

2011 Wishlist

There's only one item at the moment.

Amazon Kindle.

It's so light and practical. It fits in most handbag, that's a plus point. I always imagine myself holding a kindle in the tube, standing while reading instead of me dropping my book in between wet and smelly feet every time I need to flip the page over. Not cool kan, having to bend down and pick up the book in a very crowded train? Actually you won't even have space to bend down.

Pic credit to Uncrate
I want it, I want it please...!!

I've looked up on forums online. Apparently there's no use getting the 3g one as it's not supported in Malaysia. Also, I found out that access to Amazon store from Malaysia is restricted. Hmmm.. 

Should I get one? Or does anybody want to buy this for me? hehe

I'll be a good girl, I promise

4 comments:

amila said...

get the kindle dx.i kinda like that one better. tapi available in US je la.haha

Anonymous said...

Nak ke? Jap I beli online.. Apa address? 2 cukup?

Y A Z I R A said...

mila : ade difference ke?? i wanna go google!! hehe i'm sure ainul can get it for my birthday *wink,wink*

Y A Z I R A said...

two? boleh, i have two eyes. thanks, muiz?!