Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday. Tuesday. W. T. F. Saturday. Sunday


I sat next to a lovely British couple on the flight home. And after just ten minutes, we started talking about their hometown, my studies, our holiday destinations and everything that pops into our minds. 

Soon, I learnt that the old man was in the army across Malaya, circa 1950's. And, lo and behold, he was in the British regime when Tanah Melayu gained its independence in 1957. He was there at the ceremony, he witnessed the whole Merdeka scene, and claimed it was FANTABULOUS.

I asked if he knows any Malay word,
"They taught him naughty stuff", the lady interrupted.
"Oh, what kind of naughty stuff?"

"Adakah awak cinta saya?" hahahhaha and we both burst into a big laugh, welcoming stares from people around us, with the lady's face as blank as an empty notepad.
"You have to translate that for me!!"

They make me wanna grow old in the uk.. very sweet it somehow touched me.

On my other side was a Hong Kong girl, very sweet and soft-spoken, who's doing her A level in Surrey. She's taking the same subject as I did four years ago, but is unsure of which university to choose for her undergraduate study. I somehow gave her the wrong impression that IC is overrated, HA HA. Ah well..

Lastly,
I'M HOME!!!!! =D

But I'll be leaving for the camp tomorrow morning. daayymnn, and I just realised it's Monday!!

Again, I was touched when these people woke up at five in the morning, got me from my house, pulled my two bags all the way to the airport. We took the morning tube.


There's no better company at eight am, laughs and more laughs, with intermitten yawns, while waiting for the plane which I wished not to board.

Upon arrival at KLIA, we found out that the train service connecting the satellite terminal and the main building is suspended. How did we travel then??

THIS.


This is Malaysia. My beloved country.

2 comments:

f a R said...

awww.. so sweet the guys teman u to the airport. but then again, what are friends for, kan? :D

Y A Z I R A said...

i know, and i kept telling them i terharu gile.
it was still dark outside when they arrived.
friends indeed =D