Sunday, December 5, 2010

Families

Finally,
I've found a place that gives peace.
A place that takes my mind off so many things.
A place where I can be myself.
I'm tired of competitions, I'm tired of pressures.

This is where I've been spending most of my time at lately. This is also the place I go when I need company and a good laugh, along with a cup of cappuccino and hot banana buttons.


Finally,
I've found these people.
The people who teach you so many things, without even trying to make you understand. The people with good hearts, whom you can talk about anything under the sun with. They listen to your craps and they laugh together at your lame jokes.

Finally,
I've found a new family in London.
And I can't tell how much I love them.


Pics credit to Farah
But of course, mama papa and my siblings are still the best =)

2 comments:

f a R said...

i love you too babe. it's like having a big family here, kan? nice to meet you :)

Y A Z I R A said...

INDEED !! I love u all =)