Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pick Up a Life

I know it's really unfair that I rarely wrote anything for the past few weeks, and now still hope that someone out there actually reads the gibberish I dump in this blog.

Truth be told, I was so busy completing the school project. It was the most difficult and annoying so far. At one point, people were whining that they'd rather do the very tedious and sluggish project we had last year than going through weeks of pain. I was one of the grumbler, hehe.

I literally spent the night at the library until submission the next afternoon, all shabby and zombie-like. Not the most fashionable moment of my life, pffftt.

Actually I wouldn't mind staying back as long as there's Malaysian take-away, weeeheee :)


And it's soo funny that the ladies in my group carry the same exact bag! There was a time when I was ready to go back and accidentally grabbed the wrong bag.


Enough ranting, I'm sure this time next year, we would expectedly hesitantly prefer this project.

On a different matter, Stephen Fry and Frank Skinner had this Walkers' Clash of the Comic advertisement shot at the cafe I work at on Portobello Road. It's the shop with blue window frames.


and the behind the scene video :


Walkers is British most famous crisps, by the way. I've stopped buying walkers a year ago as I realised that I need to cut down the fatty junks I consume. But hey, I'll definitely go to Sainsbury's and get a packet tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Fash said...

where is the shop, dear?

Anonymous said...

nice bag :) jaga lelok k :)

Y A Z I R A said...

fash : it's at portobello road, nearest tube is ladbroke grove. you should really come n find me! hehe.

anonymous : thank you =) i bet you have the same bag too?

Anonymous said...

No I don't :) but i once bought that bag for someone I really love at the airport :)

Y A Z I R A said...

you did?! that's very thoughtful of u =)