Thursday, November 11, 2010

An Early Morning Post

We went up to east midland over the weekend. Yeayyayayayy!!

Anyway come november every year, there is only one place where you can find more Malaysians than the whole four years at school combined. Nottingham Games.

And being me, I didn't participate in any of the sports. Hehe. I was more interested to meet friends while cheering for random basketball teams. I wonder why hot attractive guys always end up in these teams hmm.

Anyway, among the thousands of pictures taken, I love this one particularly and you sure can see why. It's such an amazing shot by Acip using his ultra bulky and super expensive camera with somewhat obscene protruding lens. (maybe just my early morning imagination). Haha.


Met Laila after the game who cooked nasi briyani for us. Just that afternoon I was craving for nasi after one week living on sandwiches and fried chicken. God save Laila. Gosh I miss her already! =(

Again, this is an early morning post, sorry for the lack of words.

Wake up sunshines!!

2 comments:

Hanafedora said...

Okay! mana dpt beg hijau? Tell please..hehe

Y A Z I R A said...

hana : Hana!! Do u like the bag?? say yes please! Sebab I banyak kena lecture for buying this green bag. haishh.. anyway i blogged about it here http://yazirayusoff.blogspot.com/2010/06/harrods.html