Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To Do, n Not To Do

+Sighh+.. +long sighh+


ok, studying is what i should really be doing at this juncture of time. With the exams coming closer, and the piles of materials to be covered and the demotivating tutorials i've had lately. so.. Study, study, study. elders say student life is the best of time.. (and i doubt).

Well, at the moment, this is what i do. (been doing for the whole afternoon actually) :


Analysing British Airways' Accounts and Annual Report.


I stopped whining and complaining about a week ago when i realised my tears of blood won't get me anywhere. I just have to live with these accounts for a couple of days more, and it'll all be over. I'll pray hard.

Anyway, when i learned that business is a part of my first year degree, i was flabbergasted. It was one of those moments when you feel like u've just been struck by lightning at the same spot, not once, not twice but three times (i tak pernah) and nothing comes out from your mouth, because.. your voice box is damaged. lol.

"Business" are economics and accounting, two courses that i've been avoiding my whole life (though i did take AS econs, for the sake of completing Alevel with a .5 behind my 3 - oh and i found out awhile ago that Singaporeans took at least 7 Alevel subjects. sila pengsan). and o0o, to top it all, business worths 60 bloody marks of the while year, and, that is almost the same as chemistry course. I don't remember signing up for a 'Business Engineering'. Clearly in my application form was 'Chemical Engineering', which a naive person would of course say - it's all about chemistry. Then, what is chemistry doing at the same level as business?

The truth is, I do think chemistry should be less than 60, at least i wish it would. because, you have no idea how life-ruining the subject is. let's not speak about the eye-watering chemistry questions,yah?.. heee =)

Now, I think.. I'll go back to business. Literally.

p/s : my accounting lecturer wears Armani suits to school. How classy...

Pom pata pom,

3 comments:

Amirah Zayanah said...

sejak bila pulak awak berblog kat sini? kita baru tahuu! haha
btw, cool la lecturer awak! say hi to him :))

aliaaa said...

same here yaz... :(
i have business for 2years!
and i thought im taking engineering.

Y A Z I R A said...

amirah : =D i didn't tell anyone.

aliaaaa : stress kan?? and the paper was so hard.. =(