Monday, May 11, 2009

Don't ask me why I like advertisements

Bonjour la livre?.. okay, back to normal, dear my beloved diary..

I've been thinking about this entry for quite some times now, but the idea somehow just stayed peacefully at the back of my mind, making no effort to come out as words...

(abandoning the blog was an option, but the luxury of freedom i forgo =P)

Today, as i was just getting the mood to study, the fire alarm went off and everyone went down to gather at Prince's Gardens, and that time, i wondered if i would ever get my mood back after standing in the cold for almost 10 minutes (dramatic sikit).. And u know the answer..

anyway, on the 1st of may (told ya!) an advertisement on Lite tabloid caught my eyes. Here's for yours:


Okay2, i can hear you. So?? Well, There's nothing wrong with the paper, surely. But, as i'm gonna tell you later, the advert wasn't made so big it costs huge amount of money for nothing.

Let's zoom in to read the words :



Vague? Here's the full detail.

Well, in short, TkMaxx wanted to open a new branch in picadilly, a posh area which belongs to the Queen, but they were rejected. And this is how they stood up for themselves, and the brand they have built for years.

I find it amazing. and inspirational.

p/s : TkMaxx High Street Ken is massive ok? Pegi laa.. Find urself a good bargain =)

ok Book's calling, Love

No comments: