Friday, September 12, 2008

one down!!

Dear diary,

i was at sunway pyramid the whole day, hunting for a laptop.

goshhhhh, there were so many lappies and it was really really hard to decide. we went from one shop to another, nodding and agreeing to whatever the sale persons mumbled. seriously, these people were saying nasty things bout their competitors to convince the customers. come on la. we're not that stupid.

luckily i had my dad along with me, who is quite a computer freak (in a good way ok). he just loves computer stuffs. he kinda interrogated the sale people and it was fun to see them making fool of themselves, by talking rubbish and by sounding rather shallow. no offense to the all the good, great salepersons out there.. =P

anywayyyyy, we were finally down to 2 laptops (wuuuhoooo) and man, it was way harder to choose than u can ever imagine.

i found this asus f80s first, and was head over heels for it when suddenly my dad showed this acer 4930. both have similar specs and about the same price. dangggg!! (god please take one awayyy and make it easiear for me...) i couldn't make up my mind and it felt like hours before my hand moved on its own towards the asus and i went "thisss!"...

wahahhaha. fine2 i exaggerate. well, here's my baby anyway.



it's got a fingerprint detection thingy and also a face recognition thingy which is soooooo cooolll i tell u.. come and try them urselves. heee~ so high tech yet so menyusahkan. abso-bloody-lutely "great".. =P heheeh

i'ma play around with this baby now and see what else has it got in it. i'll pen in some more later aite?

+ i love my camera, i love my phone +

No comments: