Saturday, September 13, 2008

L.u.c.k.y

Dear diary,

can u pleaseeeeeeeeee take this song out of my head.. it's been there for days now. or is it weeks?? hell im going crazey.. o;o





video of 'lucky' by jason mraz and colbie caillat.

the melody melts me instantly when i first listened to the song... so fairy tale -ish and sweet. without fail, i feel like im living in a world where problem is not a noun, happiness is not just a word. a place where everything is like a bed of roses.

wooohuuuu i think im starting to love jason mraz now!! i adore his music. he's one of a kind, so talented so unique. cant beat micheal scofield though =D

its getting late. night!!

2 comments:

mia.W said...

hello...I have the same problem with you although I don't know you.the song "I'm yours" stuck in my head for days

Y A Z I R A said...

mia + hey theree!!! high 5!! i experience song-in-head phenomenon everytime i listen to im yours too!! his songs are great, arent they?