Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hye!!

Imagine this.

You're strolling down the pavement in front of your university.
Malaysia's the best. Or, one of the best.
You're carrying a thick book, with heavy signs of wear and tear.
Throwing that oh-so-intelligent look.
When someone appears before you, "Hye!"
A shabby garment donned, a half curved smile given, she continues
"Are you interested in getting a laptop?"

And you walk pass her.

Now tell me, what crosses you mind at that instant?

a. she's an SPM leaver with a shameful result.
b. a college drop out.
c. a graduate with no luck landing a high-paid job.
d. she's plain lazy, with no direction in life, except for promoting.

HA HA. ok la, enough merepek.

Anyway!!!

I had the chance to be on the other side of the world, and work as a promoter this summer. This is what I call 'dealing with real life customers'. not just doing admin work (hehe).


I get to see a lot of interesting stuffs.
Overall, we do get good responds from students, although some even made an effort to make a huge detour under the scorching sun to avoid us.
And, those who ignore and walk pass us are the most painful. I felt the presence of micropsia and my body was immediately reduced to speck size.
Now I know how it feels like whenever i do the same.

Btw, this is what I promote :


cheers! <33

No comments: